unbroken, unyielding, forever blogging 🍉💕❤️

So, I'm back on the blogosphere after a 4 week hiatus. The world is still pretty fucked and the atrocities in Gaza caused by the Nazi-Zionist Israeli regime are still pretty much at the forefront of my mind and basically everything I do these days.

I spent a weekend away on the beautiful mountain slopes in Citrusdal in a place called Wolfkop Nature Reserve. It was just the tranquility and healing prescribed for some much needed realignment and focus. 

The unit we stayed in had an amazing library and I found this book below. It's utter and total garbage and a thoroughly fucked up read but interestingly enough, cites the land as Palestine in 1917, mentions the Zionist regime plans for Gaza and the British colonial mindset employed at the time. Since I was away for some Zen and calm, I totally threw it down after reading the first 3 pages!



Just to be clear: I don't, won't and never will support or endorse or vouch for any persons who stand with genocide, with Israel and with those self-righteous fucktwards Netanyahu, Biden, Sunak and their cronies. They are all devious war criminals who will be held accountable for their evil deeds in this world or the hereafter.

To quote a famous line: "Cause we're all living in a world of fools, breaking us down, when they all should let us be."


All my life, and from my blog, I've grown up basically retaining my inner geek, surrounded by Heroes and stories of amazing valor and bravery, acts and deeds of great renown and the strength of the human spirit against tyrannical oppression and adversity. In every scenario, good inevitably triumphs over evil. And so, I believe it will be. Truth will prevail over falsehood, the Rebellion, with all of humanity united, will triumph over the evil Empire, Gaza will be free, Palestine will be free, the Dark Lord's on their false thrones, with all their scheming and plotting will either fall into nothingness and despair or be guided towards the truth and prosperity.


That said, despite all the evil, we have seen some amazing sights. People of all faiths united together under the banner of humanity, united against oppression, against Zionism, against tyranny and against genocide. Gaza become the world, the world became Gaza. Gaza is literally the Soul of our Souls 🇵🇸🇵🇸💕❤️🍉🍉🇵🇸🇵🇸💕🍉

Blogging, gaming, boardgaming, these may seem like very trivial, very material things to most but for me, personally, it defines who I am and for the most part, keeps me sane in an otherwise insane world. Will I continue blogging and continue dungeon crawling and dice rolling? Most certainly! I will, however, be refining my posts and content to be less tailored towards supporting Isra-hell, the USA and its filthy propaganda engines.


That said, I have a backlog of blogs to get through and post before the year end and a more revised, board gaming-centric blog on lifeofuz.blogspot.com. So, yeah, I'm back into the swing of things again. And this time, the narrative is clear: We are at war. And yes, we are winning. 🍉🇵🇸💕🇵🇸🇵🇸

Long live Palestine 🇵🇸 From every river, to every sea, through Palestine, the world will be free.

Comments

Popular Posts